Mingle Guru

Gujarati Kanbi (Kunbi) Dating is now Mingle Guru.

Please sign up to www.mingleguru.co.uk to be notified of future events.

Welcome to Kanbi (Kunbi) Dating

The first and only speed dating service exclusively for Gujarati Kanbis (Kunbis) in the UK.

What is Kanbi (Kunbi) Dating?
  • It is a speed dating service for the Gujarati Shree Kutch Leva Patel Community (SKLPC).
  • The Gujarati Kanbi (Kunbi) Dating event will provide you with the opportunity to meet single people in one exciting evening. You will be given the chance to meet at least 15 potential matches, each date lasting 3 minutes.
  • The evening will have plenty of breaks and will finish early, giving you time to share your experiences with others and stay on for a drink or two.

Why should you choose Gujarati Kanbi (Kunbi) Dating?
  • As you know, within our Gujarati community there is an ever growing demand for a formalised modern dating service and this is where Gujarati Kanbi (Kunbi) Dating will help you.
"I'm bored of the traditional way of meeting people through family introductions"
"I've been on blind dates, where within three minutes I've wanted to escape"
"I just don't meet other single people through my work or immediate circle of friends."

If you agree with even ONE of the above and you want to have fun whilst making friends and meeting potential partners, then Gujarati Kanbi (Kunbi) Dating's Speed Dating events are for you!



Quotes from previous speed dating events:
"I didn't know what to expect, but I had a really good time. The venue was great, the music was lively, and the hosts did a fantastic job organising the event and making me feel welcome"
"My parents don't know I'm here, so if I meet someone I like I can tell them in my own time"
"It's a shame we only got 3 minutes with our dates, but the breaks made it easier for me to approach someone I'd spoken to earlier"
"All I will say is book my ticket for the next event"